Mountain Top Jeep Safari and Picnic Lunch
Morning: 10am -2:00pm Afternoon: 2:30 -6:30pm
Experience the mountains like they are meant to be experienced – in an open jeep and forest walks! Tea gardens, waterfalls, old Temples, and getting up and personal with the stunning Dhauladhar range at 6100 feet – this trip is everything you came to the mountains for!
The #1 rated outdoor adventure in the area!
- Pick up at your accommodation
- Pre departure orientation/review schedule, weather and trip plan
- Hop on the open jeep and start the safari
- The scenic drive will take you up through villages, forests, and streams up to the Old Vindhyavasini temple situated on top of the Dhauladhar mountain range
- After the exciting ride you will be served a traditional Himachali picnic style lunch (No Alcohol)
- Stretch your legs and take a deep breath, you can now spend some time taking in the stunning beauty around you. Snow capped mountains, waterfalls, a breathtaking view of the valley and the rejuvenating fresh mountain air
- Enjoy a eco hike through the local forests for some more incredible views.
Cost:Rs. 2600/- Per Person (Min. 2 pax)